Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced, highly organised and responsible administrator to support our Securities Team and help coordinate daily administrative activities. Securities knowledge including corporate actions and share dividends would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Wide range of administration tasks
- Accurate and timely data processing
- Prioritising daily workflow
- Dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Maintaining internal databases
- Record-keeping both physical and digital
- Liaising with clients, third-parties and colleagues
- Handling queries from clients, third parties and colleagues
- Updating records and filing
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving attitude with eye for detail
- Experience with range of office management tools (MS Office software in particular)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player
- Highly motivated, cheerful and enthusiastic
At Ramsey Crookall, we encourage a healthy work/life balance. In addition you will receive the support to develop your professional skills further and will be key in the continued growth and success of our business.
The position offers a full package of benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org